Hardcoat Inc. Terms and Conditions
By accepting this purchase order, the following terms and conditions apply:
Contact the Purchasing Agent listed on the purchase order with any questions related to the requirements of this order.
- Approved vendors shall flow down any applicable specification or other requirements to their sub-tier approved vendors to maintain consistency with the original Hardcoat Inc. purchase order.
- Approved vendors shall maintain documentation of provided products / services per their internal operating procedure with record retention of 10 years minimum for aircraft and 40 years minimum for flight safety aircraft.
- Approved vendors shall maintain records of qualification and competence of employees performing required products / services.
- Approved vendors shall communicate with Hardcoat Inc. via email or other permanent means with any issue pertaining to the required products and services.
- Approved vendors on-time delivery and quality performance is monitored by Hardcoat Incorporated.
- Approved vendors shall apply test, inspection and verification means for any provided product / service.
- Approved vendors shall use statistical techniques when specified on the purchase order as a means to accept / certify a product / service.
- Approved vendors are encouraged to maintain a recognized quality system. At a minimum, the quality system must be documented and ensure that the order requirements are controlled and show evidence of product and service conformity.
- Use customer designated or approved external providers for sub-tier processes, when applicable.
- Notify Hardcoat Inc. in the event of a nonconforming product or service to secure our disposition.
- Counterfeit parts or materials are not allowed.
- Notify Hardcoat Inc. in the event of changes to location, processes, products or services (including that of external providers) to obtain our consent and approval.
- Provide test specimens for inspection, verification investigation or auditing as applicable and needed.
- Hardcoat Inc. reserves the right of entry to any approved vendor or their approved sub-tier to verify facilities and documentation at any level to ensure that products and services conform to all requirements of the original Hardcoat Inc. purchase order.